Blanco

Blanco
our hero

Saturday 29 September 2012

Snuggle pup

Blanco is a very snuggly pup. He loves his creature comforts, and now that the cooler weather is here I have dug out the little 'Parker' jacket that I bought for him in the sale. He still isn't happy to go out when it is raining though.



So I took a chance with the laundry today 
and hung it out as the wind was blustering beautifully.


Then the rain came, and then it blew 
some more then it rained again, and again. 
So the Laundry is still hanging out!

I was a little distracted as I was converting 
some cheap vine ripened tomatoes into...


...Tomato & Roasted Pepper Chutney.







No comments:

Post a Comment

My reading list

  • One Shot by Lee Childs
  • The Girl who kicked the Hornet's Nest by Steig Larsson
  • The Children's Book by AS Byatt
  • The Girl who played with Fire by Steig Larsson
  • Nation by Terry Pratchett
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson
  • No!I Don't want to join a Book Club by Victoria Ironside
  • The Bookseller of Kabul by Asne Seierstad
  • Brooklyn by Colm Toibin