Wednesday, 19 May 2010
Packing a bag for hospital...
After his 3rd fall in 2 days took the FIL to Antrim hospital this morning - they are going to keep him in for a few days and by the sounds of it he is going to have a full service whilst he is there. Don't think there is anything major or sinister happening, but he has too many bits dropping off at the moment and the doctor thinks that a short stay is warranted. So just need to throw a couple of pairs of PJs in a bag along with his slippers. Travelling light!
My reading list
- One Shot by Lee Childs
- The Girl who kicked the Hornet's Nest by Steig Larsson
- The Children's Book by AS Byatt
- The Girl who played with Fire by Steig Larsson
- Nation by Terry Pratchett
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson
- No!I Don't want to join a Book Club by Victoria Ironside
- The Bookseller of Kabul by Asne Seierstad
- Brooklyn by Colm Toibin