Blanco

Blanco
our hero

Monday 17 May 2010

Is this the most circuitous route...


...of getting photos onto a blog. Taken with my little Olympus, the memory card (now obsolete as the camera is so old) slots into my husband's PC, he uploads the images and stores them there. Then they are transferred onto a memory stick and then onto my laptop, where the bizarre software wants to store the pictures is some wierd file which I can't access directly. So I then have to move them into a file I do have control over.


But finally I have managed to get the evidence of my Friday Cake Bake session into Blogland. The giant cupcake raised the princely sum of £5 at the Mencap (Newtownabbey) May Fayre on saturday. We had a fun morning - the time just flew by, and there was quite a buzz at Drumross, but we won't know how much was raised until the next committee meeting.
Ooh, I fancy a cup of tea and a cupcake now!

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! A towering success! You should have charged double!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Now that's what I call a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Bake one of those for the Bean and I just might have to forgo Slimming World for a day!! Cx

    ReplyDelete

My reading list

  • One Shot by Lee Childs
  • The Girl who kicked the Hornet's Nest by Steig Larsson
  • The Children's Book by AS Byatt
  • The Girl who played with Fire by Steig Larsson
  • Nation by Terry Pratchett
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson
  • No!I Don't want to join a Book Club by Victoria Ironside
  • The Bookseller of Kabul by Asne Seierstad
  • Brooklyn by Colm Toibin