Every fairytale princess needs her princess slippers!
Friday, 15 March 2013
Once upon a time...
When I started my latest crochet project - a colourful blanket for Ann that could be buttoned into a 'cosy toes' for when she is in her wheelchair - I called it the 'Berry Blanket' as the majority of the colours put me in mind of the beautiful berries, and the Molly Makes article also called it that! Just need to attach it to the gorgeous purple fleece and add some buttons.
However, Berry Blanket has now become 'Fairytale Blanket' named by Mags - she says the colours put her in mind of fairytales. Well every good fairytale needs a princess, and whilst our Princess Ann has been enjoying her holiday in Castleview, I turned my hook to a mini-project (also from Molly Makes).
My reading list
- One Shot by Lee Childs
- The Girl who kicked the Hornet's Nest by Steig Larsson
- The Children's Book by AS Byatt
- The Girl who played with Fire by Steig Larsson
- Nation by Terry Pratchett
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson
- No!I Don't want to join a Book Club by Victoria Ironside
- The Bookseller of Kabul by Asne Seierstad
- Brooklyn by Colm Toibin